- Do you have to show Eileen's viewpoint? She is a rebel. Yes and that's precisely why I need to show it. There are reasons for her rebellion. The Trouble With Mother especiallly hinges on those reasons.
- Why won't you write down my speeches in full? You go on far too long. And before you blame me for that, I generally just want a general flavour of your speeches. They are not the main story. Sorry but there it is.
- You show the Witch's viewpoint too. Her mother is responsible for the murder of mine. Yes and I make that clear so it does generate sympathy for you. But the Witch is an interesting character in her own right, her actions are a crucial part of my stories and have to be part of it all.
- You portray us as a snob. You are a royal, what do you expect?
- We do like you showing our more surprising ideas to bring Brankaresh and the Council into line. My pleasure. You are not an average royal by any means and your decisions impact everything. Certainly you manage to surprise Eileen and that takes some doing.
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.