- Television (known by them as fairyvision much to the annoyance of witches, wizards, sprites, dwarves, elves etc etc).
- Chocolate (Hanastrew is so grateful for this but she is a girl who despises salad).
- Alcohol (the Queen is grateful for this after a tough day arguing with the Council).
- Light romantic fiction (ditto comment for 3 here).
- Icecream (everyone loves this).
- Photography (there are those in the magical world who do not believe this to be an art form but the Queen does and so it has been heavily advertised in her realm. She is a keen collector of framed photographs and will send suitably disguised buyers to Earth to buy anything they know she will like here. She loves sunsets and landscapes especially).
- Good stout walking boots (Hanastrew, Eileen, the fairy squad have good reason to appreciate these).
- Showers (the Queen and Eileen are particular fans and love fruit scented shower gels and creams).
- Several species of flowers and trees (these are found in Palace and aristocratic gardens. Fresdian loves studying flora and fauna from around the universes. The only criteria the Queen tells her is that she can bring back anything that does not eat other species so no Venus Fly Trap here).
- Books - The Bible, poetry, our version of the fairytales (Hans Christen Andersen, Charles Perrault, the Brothers Grimm etc).
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.