- Gingerbread. Often used as a building material. Never ends well though. Builder usually ends up in the oven themselves.
- Dragon Flambe. The clever bit here is ensuring you are not on the receiving end of the dragon doing the flambeing. A well roasted dragon can feed at least two towns for a good week or more.
- Anything involving red apples. (Though Snow White, these days, always turns these down. Says she won't be caught out again).
- Griffin Surprise. The clever bit here is the butcher surprises the griffin rather than the other way round. Sadly accidents have been known to happen and this is definitely not the vegetarian option.
- Massive omelettes. Just don't ask where the big egg came from...
While catering is strictly left to the Queen's chefs, Eileen and Hanastrew have both enjoyed doing some cooking themselves. Hanastrew likes to work with chocolate of all varieties (when she is not eating it) while Eileen has a wider repetoire. Throughout the realm favoured recipes are:-
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.