- Gardening in her own patch near her study. Roxannadrell prefers to grow brightly coloured flowers.
- Walking, especially around the lakes that feed into the Palace's Fountain of Youth, which all fairies must drink from regularly to renew their powers. The Queen loves water features.
- Music. Roxannadrell enjoys classical music imported from Earth. (Is less keen on opera. Prefers the music on its own).
- Reading. Roxannadrell likes light romantic fiction, some comedy works (though she considers P.G. Wodehouse to be a writer of documentaries given his portrayals of the upper class!), and non fiction works like landscape portrait books (both photographic and classic paintings).
- Scoffing chocolate. Prefers milk to dark. Enjoys white chocolate occasionally.
- Having a piping hot bubble bath particularly after gardening.
- Flying. Every fairy loves the feeling of freedom when in flight. The skies around the Palace are kept clear so the Queen can fly without interference.
- Appreciating fine art. The Queen will often use her crystal ball to "spy" on art displays on Earth. She watches FNN's programmes on art and is relieved Roherum does not present these. His knowledge of art could be written on a pin head.
- Sleeping. The Queen loves resting in her four poster bed. She is usually up early and goes to bed late but on those occasions when she can have a lie in (the Council are off on their holidays etc), she relishes this.
- Photography. The Queen uses a digital camera (imported from Earth for her by the Lord Chamberlain who carried out intensive research on this for her. The Lord Chamberlain also arranges for the Queen's pictures to be printed and framed).
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.