- Fairy Cakes. On the darker side of magic, certain witches would like the ingredients to be actual fairies, wings and all, but everyone else follows the traditional Earth recipe.
- Butterfly Cakes. Fairies like the wings on these. The more evil the witch or wizard, the more likely it is that the wings on these cakes come from real butterflies. Remember these folk are looking to "improve" their evil reputation and this sort of thing helps.
- Chocolate Muffins. Doesn't everyone like these?
- Angel Delight. In the Fairy Kingdom the better the fairy godmother you are, the more likely it is you are to be invited to join the lower ranks of the angelic realm on leaving the magical world (usually sent on their way literally up the ladder by some enraged dragon). This is the perfect pudding for those godmothers.
- Toad in the hole. For those, good or evil, who in their time have turned offenders into frogs or toads. For the seriously evil, the "toads" in this dish are those offenders in frog like form!
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.