- The Observer's Guide to Monsters. Essential reading for all. (Not that it is that difficult to spot an ogre or a giant).
- Basic Spells Volumes 1 to 29. All essential reading. More volumes come out regularly pending developments in magic that improve existing spells (usually by using fewer ingredients or taking less energy from the user).
- The Classic Fairy Tales - the Brothers Grimm, Hans Christen Anderson and Charles Perrault. The Kingdom is glad we've got storytellers who ensured they told the stories properly.
- Words of Power. This is restricted to fairy godmothers and is used to help them boost spell powers without actually using more magic (which is physically draining).
- History of Humanity. This makes the entire Fairy Kingdom feel better as they look at the things we've done and that they wouldn't dream of. Everyone likes to feel superior over someone.
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.