- Vanilla Icecream. General preference is for Walls. The Queen sees ice cream as a classy but simple pudding. She likes to think of herself as classy but ignores Eileen's comments about being simple. That is just Eileen being a pain again.
- Roast chicken. Considered a truly heavenly dish and is enjoyed by all species and groups.
- Dodo Oh No. A classic Kingdom dish - the latter is the cry sent up by all cooks on discovering they've overdone the Dodo again. (Not that it is any comfort to the poor Dodo).
- Jam Tarts. Specialist recipe bequeathed to the Kingdom via the royals given they had close connections with the Queen of Hearts.
- Moist chocolate cake. A favourite of Hanastrew's who often cooks it in the privacy of her quarters. She usually eats it in the privacy of her quarters too.
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.