- Eye of Newt. Usually served as a starter and for a laugh to test the reactions of the more nervous in society when confronted with the eye on a plate.
- Toad in the Hole. Let's just say it's not sausages that are used in the Kingdom version of this.
- Angel Delight. For fairies preparing to pass on to the next world.
- Dragon Wings, Toasted. Usually prepared by Eileen (though she is known to toast the rest of the dragon as well).
- Magic Mushrooms. Not like ours. These fungi are set to create a certain emotional reaction in the eater and can range from love potions to inducing rage. Understandably they are banned by the fairy government but every village and town grows its own supply, the mushrooms are considered a delicacy, and on major feast days at least one person in every habitation indulges in these. Sometimes riots follow...
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.