- OO - Obliterated (by) Ogre.
- WW - Wizard Wheeze. Unless you are that wizard, you are unlikely to benefit from this. And the nastier type of wizard would make sure you did suffer.
- MM - Moronic Magic as practiced by the lower class magical species, the ones who love to use magic to create havoc and play pranks and drive everyone else nuts.
- DD - Dragon Devouring. Note it will do the devouring. It is not a question of everyone gathering together to eat the dragon. Naturally the dragon prefers barbecues.
- CC - Charm (or) Curse, a game played by the more evil minded magical being. It is a bit like Russian routlette. The odds are stacked against you and the curses are very nasty indeed.
Alliteration to avoid in the magical world includes:-
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.