- Offered three wishes. There is always a catch.
- Someone claiming to be your uncle asks you to retrieve a magical lamp for him. Why can't he get it? Why haven't you heard of this "relative" before?
- You come across a lion, a scarecrow and a tin man on your journey. These are not normal companions. Do not expect an ordinary trip (and if you get the chance to escape it, I would if I were you).
- Offered the chance to dance in a gorgeous pair of the best red shoes you have ever seen. Refuse. The last to accept this chance danced to their death in the things.
- Your fairy godmother tells you there's a time limit on the spells she's used to create things to help you out. Why the time limit? Does it mean she's not fully qualified? Or is she trying to set you up with some regal boy wonder for reasons of her own? (That kind of successful match up can get her promotion).
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.