- Offered to be shown a shortcut on any journey you undertake in the Fairy Kingdom. At best you will have to climb a treacherous mountain. At worst you will die. Horribly.
- Inviting guests to the christening of your new baby princess. (Kate still hasn't given birth as I write this incidentally). Best invite all the fairy godmothers.
- Finding a gold ring that you have had to dig out of soil to find yet remains strangely clean. There is something odd about it. If you don't fancy an epic adventure, put the ring back where you found it.
- Accepting employment as apprentice to a wizard. You really must do as you're told and unless you're prepared to do that, you will endanger yourself and everything and everyone around you.
- Banning a cursed implement. You must be sure you do get all the spindles to name one example.
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.