- Why Cinderella didn't complain about having to wear glass slippers given they're not the best dancing shoes.
- Why Cinderella didn't query who her fairy godmother was and why she hadn't turned up before.
- Why all three little pigs didn't build their houses from decent materials like bricks. I guess it shows intelligence isn't necessarily a shared genetic trait!
- What Humpty Dumpty was doing up on a wall in the first place given as an egg, the lower he was to the ground at all times the better given that would reduce the risk of falling.
- Is how Rapunzel could have put up with her hair being that long - can you imagine the weight of it?
- How Rapunzel could bear the weight of an adult male clambering up said hair as if it was a rope. That must have been painful surely?
- How Hey Diddle Diddle came to be written... given the images of a little dog laughing, the cow jumped over the moon and so on, the writer must have been on something to have come up with that.
- How the Walrus and the Carpenter ever became friends, it is not the most likely of matches but then that's Lewis Carroll for you.
- Why Harry Potter didn't fix his own glasses.
- Why Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory didn't question the preposterous coincidence that led to him getting a golden ticket.
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.