- Beer. Loved by dwarves, orcs, the less snobby elves, imps and pixies. The latter really love it and regularly get drunk on it.
- Sherry. The Fairy Queen's favourite tipple. Eileen feels her cousin drinks far too much.
- Wine. Eileen likes red or white, as does her Derek. L'Evallier feels the better wines are one of the few things humanity produces well (though it takes a lot to drag that admission out of him).
- Tea. Hanastrew's favourite beverage. She especially adores Earl Grey. (Eileen, knowing Hanastrew to be an excellent campaigner for female rights, especially the right to blast someone deserving of it away with her wand and not leave this to the wizards, is somewhat surprised her former pupil doesn't nominate Lady Grey as favourite instead).
- Lemonade. Sweet and fizzy, everyone in the Kingdom loves this. The Queen likes it with her sherry on occasion.
- Coffee. Eileen likes this on occasion, her preference is a cappucino. The Queen feels if humanity cared as much for each other as they did for their coffee, Earth would be a much better place.
- Cider. Again another favourite with all and is the most popular of the alcoholic drinks throughout the hot summer months.
- Apple Juice. For those who feel they may have overdone the cider but still crave the apple taste.
- Orange Juice. A breakfast favourite with most and the Queen sees it as a useful Vitamin C top-up.
- Hot Chocolate (ideally with marshmallows, cream and chocolate flakes). Adored by Hanastrew (who admittedly likes almost anything with chocolate in it), Eileen and the Queen. Even the Chief Witch would indulge in one of these as her end of day drink. Well toad's blood gets a bit boring after a while...
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.