- Your flying ability is amazing and you feel so free in the sky.
- You enjoy helping those who deserve help.
- You love blasting to Kingdom come those who deserve that.
- You are a great contributor to the amphibian population. People shouldn't offend you, should they?
- When a spell you've developed works the way you intended it to do. (This is not always the case).
- When you get the better of a grumpy old witch by negating the effects of her curse. Okay it usually means a big sleep for someone but nobody has everything in life.
- Being proved right!
- Always being guaranteed a decent seat at a royal wedding, christening etc.
- Knowing that most in magical society respect you. (And a lot of those fear you as well. Most fairy godmothers relish knowing others generally will not challenge them).
- You unmask and, later, execute treacherous wizards. Fairy godmothers always enjoy feeling they've carried out their work well.
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.