- Just how much freedom to read and write is there in that world?
- Are there restrictions? If so, are they justified?
- Who brought any restrictions in and did they face opposition over this?
- Is there an underground movement so those in the know can read/write/distribute restricted literature?
- Has any character rebelled against the restrictions openly? If so, what happened?
My next Chandler's Ford Today post, which should be up on site tomorrow, takes a look at my favourite forms of writing and some of the (very long) history behind writing. I also share some thoughts about how dangerous writing can be and this led me to consider another way of showing what your fictional world is like.
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.