- Getting Your Oats - Porridge Recipe Unveiled. Three Bears say if they can make porridge, so can anyone.
- Dance the Night Away - in Sensible Footwear. Cinderella advises that glass slippers are not comfortable and if going to the local bigwigs' party, it pays to wear something sensible on your feet.
- I Owe It All to a Big Chopper - Says Little Red Riding Hood after having been swallowed alive by the Big, Bad Wolf and whose life was only saved by the timely intervention of the local woodchopper.
- An Apple A Day Can Prove Fatal - Snow White shares the horror of purchasing dodgy apples from the local crone and warns everybody you're probably better off shopping with the local grocer instead.
- Spinning Wheel Horror - Sleeping Beauty speaks out... now she's finally woken up.
News headlines that could apply to fairytale characters include:-
I'm Allison Symes and write fairytales with bite, especially novels and short stories.